We work with variety of city deparments, municipalities, architects, cultural institutions and communities. This is what we can do with you:
CITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES:
– Urban design and arts based placemaking projects which support the city planning.
– Projects which activate participation of communities and residents.
– Placemaking projects which re-activate a forgotten or disused spaces or buildings.
– Art and design installations which address the future visions or plans of an urban space.
– Identity development through artistic research to permanent or temporary installations.
– Strategies and installations for temporary use: urban gardens, creative playgrounds, pop up activities and more.
– Workshops and training in placemaking practises and strategies.
– Real life ideas testing with quick, light and cheap -approach.
INSTITUTIONS like museums and cultural centers:
– Projects which focus on increasing the visibility of the building or it´s activities towards the public space.
– Installations and activities which expand the functions and activities to the public space.
ARCHITECTS, DEVELOPERS AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES:
– Placemaking strategies and designs which support the architectural and spatial planning.
– Social design and co-design processes prior and during the building phase.
– Percentage art, site specific art & design projects.
– Strategies and installations for temporary use.
– Creative worksite visuals and signage during construction.
– New applications of techniques and materials in public space in the form of installations or public art works.
OUR CLIENTS & PARTNERS:
We are part of the Placemaking Leadership Council – a global network of professionals working for better public spaces