We work widely in the field of public art, urban design and placemaking.
In addition to our artistic and own initiatives we work with variety of city deparments, municipalities, architects, cultural institutions and communities. This is what we can do with you:
CITIES AND MUNICIPALITIES:
– Urban design and arts based placemaking projects which support the city planning.
– Projects which activate participation of communities and residents.
– Placemaking projects which re-activate a forgotten or disused spaces or buildings.
– Art and design installations which address the future visions or plans of an urban space.
– Identity development through artistic research to permanent or temporary installations.
– Strategies and installations for temporary use: urban gardens, creative playgrounds, pop up activities and more.
– Workshops and training in placemaking practises and strategies.
– Real life ideas testing with quick, light and cheap -approach.
INSTITUTIONS like museums and cultural centers:
– Projects which focus on increasing the visibility of the building or it´s activities towards the public space.
– Installations and activities which expand the functions and activities to the public space.
ARCHITECTS, DEVELOPERS AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES:
– Placemaking strategies and designs which support the architectural and spatial planning.
– Social design and co-design processes prior and during the building phase.
– Percentage art, site specific art & design projects.
– Strategies and installations for temporary use.
– Creative worksite visuals and signage during construction.
– New applications of techniques and materials in public space in the form of installations or public art works.
OUR CLIENTS & PARTNERS:
We are part of the Placemaking Leadership Council – a global network of professionals working for better public spaces